- We perform conversion including lengthening, modernization, refurbishment etc of different types of vessels.
- We have extensive experience in carrying out of ship conversion works of different complexity and volume, including government orders.
- All projects require a wide scope of steel, mechanical, piping, electrical, blasting and painting works as well as the installation of new machinery.
- All works are performed by experienced and certified staff meeting high standards and unique demands of our Customers.
Among Most Interesting Conversion Projects
- Lengthening of Finnish multi-purpose vessel “Hylje” for 10,5 meters, including pipelines, wiring and all necessary communications;
- Fabrication and fitting of entire bow section for m/v “Fedor Varaksin” wighting over 250 tons;
- Conversion of Swedish cement carrier “Cementina”, included lengthening with 2 hull inserts 7,5 and 4,5 meters;
- Conversion of Icelandic stern trawler “Hannover” -with hull insert 18 meters weighting 450 tons;
- Conversion of Finnish Ro-Ro vessel “Ahtela”, included rebuilding of cargo ramps with total weight of 270 tons.
Also See Our Latest Projects