Riga Shipyard is one of the largest yards in the Baltic region repairing more than 100 seagoing vessels per year. More than 150 hulls, some partially outfitted, were built since 1997.
Riga Shipyard Services
Established in 1913 and having more than a century old history, today we continue to serve our European and Scandinavian customers focusing on ship repair, conversion and shipbuilding.
- Repair, building and metal construction works all year round;
- 3 floating docks;
- 2 slipways (95 x 16 m and 115 x 16 m) for building maximum 100 m long hulls, launching weight – maximum 1000 tons;
- Berths up to 8 meters in depth, total length – 2 000 meters;
- Shore cranes up to SWL 32 tons;
- Floating cranes up to SWL 100 tons;
- Agency service;
- Tugboats service ((“Orkāns”: 180GRT, 1189hp; “Ņečiporenko”: 178GRT, 1189hp);
- Diving assistance;
- Testing Laboratory certified by BV and MRS;
- Full range of ship repair works and services 24 hours per day 7 days a week;
- Conversion of different types of vessels, including lengthening;
- Daily steel renewal capacity up to 10 tons per day and night.